Service Level Agreements
We are currently offering six levels of service (for your personal portfolio); the following elements are common to all:
- Each level of service will have a periodic review. The purpose of the periodic review is to reassess the original/latest investments which you hold in relation to any change of your circumstances and objectives and also economic conditions. This will involve a review of your risk requirements, capacity for loss, tax status and income/expenditure needs.
- Where we believe a change to your investments is necessary, we will carry out research to find the most suitable new investment option(s).
- We will provide you with a report on our recommendations justifying the suitability of advice. (Even when the correct advice is to make no changes).
- We will recommend specific investment products and, where appropriate, the underlying funds within each investment product. The costs associated with each product will be provided to you in advance of any investment commitment.
- We will act on your behalf with the product provider to arrange the completion and submission of the appropriate application forms, as well as any communication as necessary to resolve any issues or adjustments which arise during the course of your policy ownership.
The services are (click to service agreement):